Patient Connect is a fast-growing company, which works across Europe and the USA, to provide support to patients at the point of dispensing. We are market leaders in optimising patient health and compliance.
At Patient Connect, we are passionate about helping patients understand their medicines better and thereby live healthier, longer lives. Working with over 80,000 pharmacies across Europe and the USA, we support millions of patients every year, via point-of-dispensing clinical messages.
Further information about us and our work is available at www.patientconnect.co.uk
Salary: £ Competitive market rate
Part Time, Permanent, 20 hours per week over five days, Monday to Friday
To start: asap
We have recently won Pan-European contracts to provide point of dispensing messages to enrol patients to clinical trials and are seeking an organised and motivated Editor Assistant, who will contribute to the delivery of these projects, support on-going projects and new projects going forward.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
- Formidable English language skills including the ability to adapt editing style to different materials, target audiences and therapy areas;
- Adept at communicating clearly and working effectively, collaborating with colleagues;
- Experience of sub-editing and day-to-day involvement with detailed QC checks;
- Highly organized and methodical, with a keen eye for detail;
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering quality and exceeding expectations;
- Versatile; able to deal with fast changing demands, and priorities, and able to apply skills across a range of therapy areas and materials;
- Shows initiative and is comfortable working independently;
- Robust familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
The following would be a bonus
- Degree-educated in a science subject or languages;
- Ability to speak, and write, in other major European language;
- Medical communications agency experience.
- Single point of contact for all client content;
- Assisting editors;
- Negotiating with translators;
- Generating momentum to get the messages through client's editorial process;
- Building relationships with, and managing, our Partners across all territories;
- Developing web site content alongside the IT Manager;
How to apply
This is an interesting and challenging role for the right person. If you believe you have the skills needed to fulfill this role, then please, in the first instance, send your CV and a covering letter to:
HR Recruitment Manager